FADU’s Beliefs and Core Values
FADU is committed to and guided by the following principles and core values:
- We believe in participatory approach to the social development of rural/urban individuals and communities.
- We believe in the holistic empowerment of individuals/communities and therefore endeavour to empower women/men in the rural/urban areas
- We believe in gender justice and equity
- We subscribe to the principle of fair trade
- We subscribe to the principle of loyalty, commitment and confidentiality of FADU staff.
- We uphold the principle of transparency and accountability among staff and member clients.
FADU o!, Ajose wa ni!