- Restructuring the current individual membership of FADU clients into FCA i.e FADU Community Associations.
- Assisting each FCA’s to access a start-up capital of 1 million naira from FADU.
- Encouraging wealth creations through savings culture among FADU client members.
- Establishing one micro finance bank in each local area of FADU’s operation.
- Strengthening structures of FCA’s at local level to promote some measure of autonomy and freedom of operation.
- Building the FCAs into platforms for promoting individual/communal socio-economic development and well-being.
- Increasing FADU initiatives and intervention in health care, entrepreneurial competence, education, environment, gender equity and technological advancement in FADU’s area of operation.
- Increasing FADU’s international visibility and partnership potentials through the internet.
- Developing local technology for food preservation
FADU o!, Ajose wa ni!